A completed physical needs to be on file with the school nurse or turned in to a coach before an athlete attends any of the following:
August 4th-August 8th, 3:30-6 pm
- Voluntary Conditioning at ISMS (Enter the boys locker room door next to the Activities Entrance)
August 4th, 6-8 pm
- Equipment Pass Out Football players will be getting their helmets, should pads, etc. as well as their practice packs (mouthguard, practice jersey and practice pants). Bring cash or a check made out to ISMS. In the past the practice packs have been around $32. 8th Graders may use their practice gear from 7th grade if it still fits!
August 11th-October 15th, 3:30-6 pm
- Mandatory Practices Monday-Friday 3:30-6pm on the ISMS practice football fields.
2014 Cross Country
Cross Country practice will begin on Tuesday, August 12th and run every Monday-Friday from 3:45-5:00. Please meet at the Activities Entrance (the ISMS doors closest to LTES) on the 12th. A completed physical needs to be on file with the school nurse or turned in to a coach before an athlete can run at ISMS practices.
For summer runs the CC Run Club will be running on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting June 10th. They will run from 5:15-6:30 and anyone (even parents!) can run. They will meet behind CCHS near the weight room. For more information on the run club call Coach Bob Fahl at 409-2987.
- Summer volleyball open gyms will be held at ISMS for the incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students twice a week beginning on Thursday, June 19th through Thursday, July 31st. We will have a session every Tuesday evening from 6:30-8:30 starting on June 24th and every Thursday morning from 9-11 starting June 19th. You may come to both sessions every week or come when you can! Join us this summer for some volleyball fun!
- Tryouts for 7th and 8th graders will be from 4:00-6:00pm on August 5th, 6th, and 7th with practice starting on the 8th. This is the week BEFORE school starts. You must attend every tryout day to be eligible and have your physical completed and dated after April 1, 2014. Physicals should be turned in to Mrs. Gay or to a coach to be eligible to tryout. If you have a conflict and are unable to attend these tryouts, we need to know immediately so we can work something out before school starts. Contact Mark Zeigler at 244-5148 ext. 2502.
Athetics Packet (all forms)